Thursday, April 21, 2011

3 for 3...


Because I was going to be in Vernal this week, I decided to go to the temple while was there, I'd made plans to go to the Salt Lake Temple with a friend and since it's close by, I decided to go to the Bountiful Temple too - I hit three temples in three days. And it was incredible - they're all so different, yet fundamentally the same.
It made me wonder though, just how many temples have I been in? I came up with seven - Bountiful, Salt Lake, Vernal, Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Orlando, Denver. Out of the seven - Orlando was my most favorite. I would like to go to 50 Temples before I die - I have a long way to go. I would love to go to the DC Temple soon, that would be incredible - I love that temple.


2 comments:

  1. You forgot the Kirtland temple

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I didn't do baptisms there or anything else - I just walked around, if we're counting that I also went to the Logan Temple

    ReplyDelete