Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge...

One of my friends had started the challenge a while ago and was working her way through it - I thought it would be a good idea and decided to do my own.

Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1) I am 24 years old and I currently have a cold

2) I work nights at the Rio Tinto Stadium

3) I graduated with my Bachelors in December

4) My favorite color is purple

5) I would love to go to Italy one day

6) Skydiving, riding in a Hot Air Balloon and jumping off a cliff in a Squirrel Suit are definitely on my bucket list

7) I wrote a novel - now I just have to find a publisher

8) I love to read Westerns

9) I have brown hair - but I'm thinking of dying it Auburn

10) In the summer my Blonde highlights are really noticeable

11) I shot a 30-30 and a .22 last weekend

12) I hiked to the top of Angels Landing in Zion's National Park as well as through The Narrows

13) Last summer I crawled through a 10 inch space hundreds of feet below the surface of the Earth

14) I want to travel the world and see everything

15) I rode a bull in a rodeo



No comments:

Post a Comment