It's rather ironic actually because at work I had one of the residents look at my palm and she told me that I have a long love line, she wouldn't tell me what that meant.
Based on what I see looking at my own palm, I see a future of hard work, fun times, and a lot of responsibilities.
The future is what you make it and I think everyone's future will be a fantastic adventure despite what actually happens. Things have a way of building on themselves, so that we can do previously unthinkable things.
After looking at my own palm, I looked up a classmate's website and it told me that: I let other people have power over me, I'm very picky when it comes to significant others and I'm logical and insightful, I understand lots of things - interesting.
You know what's more accurate than a palm reader? Your patriarchal blessing. You want a glimpse into your future, ask the Lord - He'll give you a "reading" free of charge. The future He describes is contingent on our continual obedience to His commandments and being faithful but it's more reassuring than someone looking at your palm and making a guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment