Monday, August 10, 2009

Washington...

Recently I went to Washington for Gideon's baby blessing - he is such a cute little baby.  



I couldn't believe how much Gabby, Hiram and Calvin have all grown up. 



I loved Washington, seeing everyone was great and the trees were awesome - they were everywhere, I love trees. I would move to Washington just for the trees if I could.



On the way back, Jessica and I stopped by the Mount St. Helen's Visitor Center - we didn't have time to actually go in and explore but we did see Mount St. Helen's and that was pretty cool. The whole weekend was pretty relaxing and fun, except I ended up sleeping through most of it - what's the point of visiting people if you're just going to be sleeping? Sort of defeats the whole purpose.

The shadowy outline on the right is Mount St. Helen's.

1 comment:

  1. You can actually see Mt St Helens and Mt Ranier from the freeway by our house on a clear day. And for the record I think the only reason we live here is because of the trees. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete