I was reading an article online and it was talking about ways we waste time. Among other things it said that "on average, women over the age of nineteen cry for two hours a week." I found that very interesting - I certainly don't cry that much. Granted these last couple of months have been more stressful and that encourages crying but certainly not buckets and buckets of it.
So the top six time wasters: TV, Facebook, deciding what to wear, shopping, daydreaming and crying. I was surprised that napping, texting, showering and email weren't on the list - by showering I don't mean the shower you take to get clean, I mean the long bubble bath you take to relax after a long day where you read a book while you're soaking in the tub.
Apparently, on average American women spend roughly 3,311 hours a year doing this - there are 8,766 hours in the year. Nearly half of the year is wasted doing... nothing - aren't we a productive bunch of people?
No comments:
Post a Comment