I have a cold. And I have been awake since 9:45 yesterday morning because of it. Yesterday after leaving the Temple, which was incredibly relaxing and peaceful, I went by Walgreen’s to pick up some cold and sinus medicine.
Aleve-D Sinus and Headache – it’s supposed to relieve sinus pressure, headache, sinus congestion and nasal congestion. It’s also non-drowsy – which apparently was the kicker because I have not been asleep since I took it.
In looking at the ingredients it has naproxen sodium and pseudoephedrine – I know what naproxen does, I take it for cramps. I went with the pseudoephedrine because last time I was sick I took tablets with phenylephrine in it and it made me really dizzy. Normally I can sleep through any medicine, except Excedrin and even then it depends on how tired I am – apparently not this non-drowsy stuff.
I have no idea what else is in it but I can’t sleep through it. And I’m tired.
I hope you get feeling better soon. I've been hanging on to a cold for a couple weeks and some days the sinus pressure is killing my eyes. I've found that generic dayquil and neilmed sinus rinse have been the most helpful things. Take some Nyquil tonight and it will help remedy the problem.
ReplyDelete