Monday, September 27, 2010

What I'm Looking for...

Someone asked me a while ago why I don't just get married, the answer is quite simple - I haven't found what I'm looking for. It's ironic though because today's prompt was all about what I'm not looking for in a mate...


The complete opposite of the person I'm looking for... they'd be selfish and mean, unkind and definitely not a religious person. In fact they'd be anti-religion everything to the point where we couldn't discuss it at all. There wouldn't be a lot of communication or talking going on either - he'd epitome the whole "doom on you" attitude and he'd be very pessimistic. He wouldn't smile or laugh and his eyes wouldn't twinkle with the knowledge that he's a son of God and life's a gift. The general vibe around him would be very heavy and dark, fearful.

He wouldn't enjoy the outdoors or the fresh air and instead would rather stay inside watching movies or playing videos games 24/7 all alone. He'd turn into a couch potato, his eyes would become sunken in and hallow and his skin would take on an unnatural shade of white - he'd have this comatose look about him.

He'd be very demanding and bossy - ruling with an iron fist and being very dictator-ish.

I hope I never meet this guy and if I do, have the sense to run the other way as fast as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment