So this summer has truly been the summer of trips for me. Roughly a month after I moved back to Colorado for the summer I went to Milwaukee to visit Jena. While I was there we went to the park by the lake and I found Aslan!
And a fabulous light house!
And of course I went to Jena's graduation from medical school.
After everyone left, I helped Jena move all her stuff to Cleveland. On our way out of town we found a giant FREE stamp - I love public art.
January 2008 I went to Chicago with Jena, Jeffery, and Jessica and saw Wicked! It was amazing! While we were there we stopped by the giant silver bean and took pictures. Two and a half years later I was back in Chicago with Jena and Jessica, so we stopped by the silver bean and took more photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment