Saturday, July 17, 2010

Epiphany #3...

It occurred to me roughly at 4:30 this morning that I am doing the same thing that I am getting mad at morning crew for. Morning crew is complaining about everything night crew does and doesn’t do, they pitch a fit just because they can and are just plain irritating, both morning crews.

I was in a residents room changing them and getting them ready for the day when a line from The Count of Monte Cristo came to mind like a soft whisper – “don’t commit the crime you’re being punished for.”

Everything I’ve said about morning crew came to mind – I had to cringe and blush a bit for it too. It was like the dots finally connected in my mind – I’m just as guilty as they are.

Morning crew complains about us either directly to our face or behind our back, while I complain them behind their back to either other night shift people or my parents.

Opps! Epiphany number three of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment