Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring....

I love Spring! The warmth, the color, the rain, the lightening bugs, the watermelon - the list could go on and on and on.....

On a different note - I had a doctor's appointment recently. Got some new medications for my migraines - it seems to be helping, got a vitamin D supplement (night shift is not conducive to seeing the sun) and got my kidneys reexamined - I have 12 stones, six in each kidney. They're too small to operate and since they're slippery little buggers I haven't actually captured one yet but I'm hoping that'll change soon. 

Still working six nights a weeks between the hospital and the hospice house - I enjoy my work but it makes me tired - always on the lookout for a better option. School is temporarily on hold while I sort some things out with the college - they don't want to give anyone instate residency, not unless you were born here or have deep pockets - and since I'm not paying out of state tuition I have to find a loophole.

I just passed the year mark in my apartment - my how fast the time flew by! Seems like yesterday when I was moving in - I can't tell you how nice it is having my own space and no roommates - I've had close to 70 roommates - I am all roommated out. The break has been nice - although I am thinking about getting a fish.

I think that's all for now - I enjoy my time off, precious few days that they are and I'm looking for to seeing everyone in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment