- I was born in California
- I'm the 7th of 9 children
- I've lived in six states
- My favorite number is 4
- I'm 5'9''
- And I have light brown hair with green-hazel eyes
- I love steak smothered in mushrooms
- My favorite ice-cream combination from ColdStone is cheesecake ice-cream, strawberries, graham crackers and gummy bears
- My favorite color is purple but I also really like forest green, navy blue, red and silver
- I got my B.S. from BYU-Idaho
- My favorite animals are sea otters, koala and panda bears
- I prefer to wear white socks when I'm at school but black when I'm at work
- I've worked in a SNF and as a hospice CNA
- Currently I work as a CNA in a hospital
- I don't like driving in the snow
- I love the rain
- I want to watch the sun set over the ocean
- I am up for any outdoor adventure
- One of these days I'm going to go skydiving and paragliding
- I want to go to Italy on vacation
- I also want to go to Boston
- I want to be a Humanitarian Nurse and travel the world
- I bought a new car this year
- I like Tapioca Pudding
- And Raspberries
- I once rode a bull in a rodeo
- I have many favorite books but I really like “The Outer Edge of Heaven” and “The Scarlet Pimpernel”
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
27 "Facts" about Me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment