In Colorado, I went down to Mesa Verde and saw the cliff dwellings - Cliff Palace, Balcony House, Square Tower House, pit houses and Pueblo Villages - if you've never been before I would encourage you to go, it was amazing. Sort of like the ones I saw in Manitou Springs a couple of years ago but not quite.
In Arizona, we saw the Hoover Dam - unfortunately the elevators were down and we couldn't go inside the dam but it was still cool. Definitely worth a trip back to get to see the inside. And we visited the Grand Canyon - at some point I would love to do a multi-day river trip down the Colorado River through the Canyon itself.

In Nevada, we explored the Strip and saw the water show at the Bellagio, it's a very unique place, very different - we saw Le Reve's "The Dream" - which was AMAZING! Oh my gosh I could not believe how incredible it was! I would love to go back and see it again. To finish up the trip we saw "Avengers" - and that was pretty cool too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment