With my recent move to Draper I moved into a new ward, got new roommates, new bishop, collected another door - I collect roommates and housing doors; in the 15 months I've been here I've added three doors to my collection and 10 roommates. At this point I have 16 doors in six different states and 46 different people I've lived with - not the point.
I was meeting with my new bishop and he asked me where was I from - that question has always stumped me a bit. Well - most recently I moved from Sandy, before that Bountiful. I went to college in Idaho, but I'm not claiming Idaho. I worked for a bit in Florida - which was fabulous, I loved it. Fifth grade through 12th was spent in Colorado before that I was in Ohio but I was born in California. So I guess I'm from everywhere, the short answer I guess would be Colorado but I don't really call anywhere home anymore. I am a wanderer.
No comments:
Post a Comment