I just had the strangest dream – my eyes were burning so I set my alarm and went to sleep. I was worried that I wouldn’t get back up again because I was really tired but I also could concentrate with my eyes burning and I didn’t want them too, so I set my alarm and pulled up my covers. The last thing I remember thinking was that chances are I’ll be moving to IF next Saturday without a job and without an apartment – either I’ll spend the weekend or so in a motel or hopefully I’ll be able to find something cheap between now and then. Either way, it probably won’t be furnished – which means no furniture and no bed, that’s okay, I can sleep on the floor for a little bit – I am so not prepared to graduate. Not the point, my dream.
In my dream I was in the back of a jeep, it was night and we were driving across rocky terrain. There was a dragon up ahead, we knew it was there even though we couldn’t see it, it was breathing out vapors so we could tell it was up there. Our mission was to get around the dragon and for some odd reason the guy driving decided it would be better to drive straight towards the dragon with our headlights off then go around. It didn’t strike me as a good idea – picture a dark, barren lunar landscape with a dragon breathing fire at you. I could tell that we were pissing the dragon off. And I couldn’t figure out why we hadn’t just driven around the dragon giving it a wide berth. Two things came to mind; one, we were going to die – if we didn’t drive into a pit first, remember the lights were off; the dragon was going to fry us. And two, I’m not letting a guy drive again. And then my alarm went off and I woke up – such an odd dream. Probably why you shouldn’t nap in the middle of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment