That’s what one of the male residents I got up this morning told me, and then he proceeded to squeeze one. First of all my chest is by no means big and secondly, I informed him that he would not touch my breasts again and that I did not appreciate it. He quite contritely said that he didn’t know and that he was sorry. On the upside I’m actually quite proud of myself because I said something this time and didn’t just quietly back away without telling them to stop. Score one for me!
I also got to reattach a condom catheter – yesterday when I tried it, it didn’t really work out; it was barely on. But today I got it all the way up and on. I figure its one of those kind things that will come in handy a bit down the road – through the nursing home I am gaining valuable skills that I can then put to use on a not quite so shriveled up old man. Hooray for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment