We have snow on the ground and yet it's either snowing extremely wet snow or it's raining, either way it's a very warm 36 degrees - reminds me of spring.

We decorated our apartment for Christmas a little bit ago, hung lights and stockings and my roommate's boyfriend decided to put stuff in our stockings - at which point they promptly fell down. We'd adhered the stockings and lights to the wall with duck tape, push pins and rubber-bands. You weren't actually suppose to put anything in them but that was okay, we just took the stuff out and taped them back up again - ingenuity at it's finest. One of my roommates thinks we're a bunch of redneck hicks but my other roommates and I are more of "we're poor college students, we use what we have." But they have to come down now for clean check, so I guess it's okay.
My green yoga ball died the other day - it was so sad and my roommates and I are all mourning its death. It had rolled too close to the heater vent in the front room and it melted a hole into it. So sad, I guess I'll just have to procure another one.

No comments:
Post a Comment