






I'm the third one up on the left side in front of the Idaho Falls Temple
I'm the third sock on the left side
So as you might have guessed I ran in the Temple to Temple Relay on Saturday - we started out at the stake center just south of the Idaho Falls Temple and ended at the stake center just west of the Rexburg Temple. There were eight people on my team - I ran the second leg, 4 miles, in 48 minutes. Twelve minute miles aren't wonderful but they're not completely horrible either - my stretch was very flat and not very scenic. The clock I passed claimed it was 62 degrees but I think it was lying. Due to not having any cushioning in my shoes, I felt every single rock I ran over - that part wasn't cool but I did have a lot of fun. My team, The Stinky Sock Gang, finished the 32.7 miles in five hours and twenty minutes. Fifty-one teams of 2, 4 and 8 people totaled about 384 runners and while we did have a couple people get lost along the way, we didn't actually lose anyone. Hooray for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment