Find a Job!
Check
I have a full-time 3-5 month contract with an insurance company in South Jordan. I'm working as an HR Assistant in recruiting, screening and setting up interviews, as well as processing new hire information. We're an online broker for Medicare Plans and our period of open enrollment is coming up, hence the need to hire 20-25 more sales reps asap - hence the need for me.
On the side I work part-time as a hospice CNA in Murray - I visit the elderly and help them with whatever they need help with, mainly showering and eating. But I also talk to them and keep them company and they seem to enjoy it.
And during my free time, I moonlight with event staffing out of the Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy - mainly I help with the Real Soccer Games but we also do conventions and concerts. I bounce all over the stadium but my favorite places to be is bag checks on the East Gates and Security down on the field.
No comments:
Post a Comment